During the 9 days on the exchange you will have the chance to:
- Make new friends, meet young people from different cultures, be part of an integrated and very diverse group
- Experience true inclusion by taking part in team buildings, a one day outdoor program, and through creating together!
- Learn simple and fun creative recycling techniques: there will be several creative recycling workshops where you create objects out of ‘waste’ materials: accessories, musical instruments, bags, holders, wallets, games out of plastic, textile, paper, wood and many more! We will cut, paint, sew, hammer, knit, stick, carve, fold, etc.
- Share these techniques with other young people during the project and after with the rest of the world!
- Get inspired by creative designers, freelancers, artists and entrepreneurs!
- Discover the beautiful nature of Nógrád county.
In this exchange there will be 36 young people all together.
The language of the exchange will be English, if you have a strong basic knowledge of English it is enough to express yourself and understand the others during the program!
The program will be led by Barbara Földi, trainer and Co-Founder of ReCreativity and an international team.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 275€.