Since the last year in Europe, the promotion on entrepreneurship in youth works is a priority. Despite having good ideas, many young people don’t know the necessary tools to develop their entrepreneurial social projects; they need to be supported and accompanied to put in practice these projects. It has also been found that many workers in the field of youth are well prepared to motivate these youngsters, but they are not sufficiently prepared to support the implementation of the projects.
That’s why, in this TC, the participants will:
- Experiment in the process of starting an entrepreneurial project
- Analyze the factors about motivation and the difficulties of the process they will experience
- Empower themselves and increase their competences to be able to support the young people they are working with in these projects
- To give opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and discover how to support entrepreneurship
- To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and how to transfer them into the youngsters they are working with
- To let participants identify their nees and next steps to improve their competences accompanying and supporting young entrepreneurs
- To create a network that will allow support, networking, cooperation and sharing of experiences among participants.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 360€.
- 19.03.2019 - 25.03.2019
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks.