FRAME OF THE PROJECT:
“YES, experience it yourself 3!” is the third edition of a 6 days training course for 25 youth workers or youth leaders which aims to empower them in the field of support and accompaniment of youth social entrepreneurial projects. Since the last years Europe, the promotion of entrepreneurship in youth work is a priority. Despite having good ideas, many young people don’t know the necessary tools to develop their entrepreneurial social projects; they need to be supported and accompanied to put in practice these projects. It has also been found that many workers
in the field of youth are well prepared to motivate these youngsters, but they are not sufficiently prepared to support the implementation of the projects.
That’s why, in this TC, the participants will:
• Experiment in themselves the process of starting an entrepreneurial project.
• Analyze he key factors about motivation and the difficulties of the process they will experience.
• Empower themselves and increase their competences to be able to support the young people they are working with in these processes.
During this project we will work with a wide spectrum of projects, from social local entrepreneurial projects to international projects, especially in the field of the Erasmus+ programme.
• To give the opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and discover how to support entrepreneurship.
• To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and how to transfer them to the youngsters they are working with.
• To let participants identify their needs and next steps to improve their competences accompanying and supporting young entrepreneurs
• To create a network that will allow support, networking cooperation and sharing of experiences among participants
– Youth leaders and youth workers, willing to enhance their competences in the field of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship.
– Who can communicate and work in English (which will be the working language for the whole training course).
– Who can attend the full training course.
– Who wish to learn and teach others during discussions or peer evaluation.
– Willing to share the learning outcomes of the TC in their organisations and local communities
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisirahadest tagastatakse kuni 180€.
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 22.04.2018 - 28.04.2018
- Cercedilla, Hispaania
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks.