It’s a full-time Training Course, which main work language will be English, about tools and methodologies for EVS (Volunteering) projects with young people with fewer opportunities. Participants will come from seven different countries: Poland, Romania, Italy, Ireland, France, Estonia and Latvia.
The main objectives of the Training Course are:
• To improve key competences of participants for carrying out higher-quality activities connected with EVS volunteers.
• To exchange good practices and methodologies among organizations for sending, hosting and coordinating EVS projects with volunteers with fewer opportunities.
• To create new educational tools for improving the quality of EVS projects with young people with fewer opportunities.
• To increase the commitment of the participating organizations in sending and/or hosting volunteers with fewer opportunities.
• To create a stable network of organizations that use similar tools and methodologies for sending and receiving volunteers with fewer opportunities.
As the project is based on the framework of non-formal education, content will be worked on a dynamic and entertaining way, it’s a “learning by doing”, which emphasizes on the active participation of all actors and where trainers and experts give some inputs, but the knowledge comes from the own knowledge and shared experiences of the participants, trough small groups activities, role-playings, dynamics, learning games, visits, events of visibility, etc.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 530€ ulatuses
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 07.04.2018 - 13.04.2018
- Malaga, Hispaania
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks.