General aim and specific objectives
Through its implementation, we would like to achieve the following specific objectives:
• To favour the inclusion of young migrant women over 18 in our societies overcoming stereotypes and prejudices
• Equipping youth workers with instruments and competences to favour the inclusion of young migrant women
• To develop civil courage skills to contrast discrimination practices at local level
• To exchange good practices on the inclusion of young migrant women, creating local networks to
The project CCaD will contribute to the awareness raising of participants and their organisations to sensitive issues related to young migrant women across Europe. Through the training course we will equip youth workers with competences and new methods, such as civil courage approaches, to be used in their work and local environment for contrasting discrimination against young migrant women and to favour their inclusion.
Participants in the CCaD training course will be 24 youth workers over 18 years old working with young migrant women or interested in the issue. Candidates shall be interested in improving their
competences on contrast discrimination against young migrant women, and to promote a positive approach and attitude towards the inclusion of young migrant women in Europe.
- Participants shall be able to work in English
- Participants shall be able to fully participate in the course from the beginning to the end.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 360€ ulatuses
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 15.04.2018 - 22.04.2018
- Rooma, Itaalia
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks. 60€ osalustasu korraldavale organisatsioonile