ACT!ON is a training course for youth workers, young leaders and young entrepreneurs. In this training you have the chance to experience yourself as a youth leader, to improve your monitoring
skills, and to find out how you can create your own impact. We are inviting people who are willing to act towards their goals and dreams!
This training course is for you if you are in support of teams creating and monitoring projects, initiatives and social businesses, and if you have ever faced with the following situations:
– You have a great idea, but you are not able to implement it
– You know why you do it, but you don’t know how to start
– You would like to get feedback on what you are doing
– You know that you need support, but you don’t know how to ask for it
– You have a new team and you don’t know how to approach them
– You are afraid to take the first action
We invite participants from the following countries: Italy, Latvia, Greece, Turkey, Estonia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Romania, Hungary, Lithuania, Czech Republic, The Netherlands, United Kingdom
The secret of the training is in the “how”.
As a participant you are going to have the chance to see things from a totally different perspective. To do actions, to act and share and act and share – all in order to make a progress in your learning.
The program is super intense, we work from the morning till late evening, in order to create the maximum opportunity for those who are willing to learn and create. The build-up of the training is similar to a sport training, every day we do a bit more and we use the previous experiences as a common base to build upon them.
Majutus ja toitlustus on kaetud Erasmus+ programmi poolt. Reisikulud hüvitatakse kuni 275€ ulatuses
- Kandideerimise tähtaeg:
- 24.02.2018 - 07.03.2018
- 30€ osalustasu + 25€ liikmemaks. 70€ osalustasu korraldavale organisatsioonile